- About Us
Incepted in year 2001, CSC Pharmaceuticals is a licensed distributor and trader of life saving Pharmaceutical Products, antibacterial Pharmaceutical Products, and bio-pharmaceutical & pharmaceutical products. These are acknowledged for purity, accurate composition, effectiveness, stability under various conditions and no side effects.
We source the pharmaceutical injectables, oncology products and life saving Pharmaceutical Products from reputed vendors based in US and UK. The products are passed through stringent quality testing procedures at the manufacturer end. In addition, our quality team also inspects the Pharmaceutical Products through routine quality check process prior to its availability in the market.
For trading and distributing quality products, we have received license as a registered wholesaler and exporter of pharmaceutical products from our FDA and Drug Controller India. The pharmaceutical products like generic pharmaceutical medicines, medicinal pharmaceutical products, quality pharmaceutical medicines, pharmaceutical medical products are available at competitive price in various underdeveloped and developing countries of Asia, Africa, Middle East and South America. We export all types of surgical equipment and medical accessories to various hospitals, clinical laboratories and disaster management operations.
We handle the business smoothly under the insightful guidance of CEO, Mr. Chaitanya Shah who has rich experience in the industry. There is also an assistance of qualified and experienced personnel including Mr. Sharad N. Shah (Managing Director) and Mr. Chaitanya M. Shah (Director of International Operations) United Kingdom. In addition, we are also supported by Mrs. Surabhi (Sue) Khandwala (EMEA Representative) and Mr.
Kartik Khandwala (EMEA Representative).
Our Mission and Future Plans
Under the insightful guidance of above experienced personnel, we work with our mission of promoting the pharmaceutical products and make their reach in an ethical way to even low strata of the society. We work with our prime duty of serving the products to cure the millions of patients across the world.
Our plan is to expand our business and we are dedicated to have presence of the pharmaceutical syrups and oncology products in every corner of the world.
Following are our future plans:
• Supply to MNCs for Global Clinical Trials
• Launching of Bio Generics and Bio Oncology Products
• Setting up of our own dedicated finished dose facility
|Nature of Business||Exporter|
|Company CEO||Chaitanya Shah|
|Key Customers||Doctors Hospital Health SystemMedicine Procurement UnitMena Scientific|
|Registered Address||Padhya Building, 2nd Floor, 11, Bhaskar Bhau Lane, Gamdevi, Mumbai- 400007, Maharashtra, India|
|Industry||Antibacterial drugs and life saving pharmaceutical products|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Chaitanya Shah|
|Annual Turnover||2011-12 Rs. 2 - 5 Crore Approx.|
|Size of Premises||560 square feet|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Large Product LineOEM Capability|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03110*****|
|Banker||HDFC BANK LTDINDUSIND BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Our team of quality analysts also does quality inspection of the procured products through routine quality check process. With this, they make sure that all our products meet the international standards. Various parameters on which the quality inspection of the product is done include following:
Why Indian Pharmaceutical Products
• In India, more than 95% pharmaceutical products either are labeled in English language only or are bi-lingual i.e. in English and another vernacular language. English, the international language thus bridges the language gap and suffice to meet a key requirement in the destination country
• India is Tier 3 country and hence its products can be used in most developing and under-developed nations
• India is the second largest populace country and is the hub for several multinational companies. Thus, there is relatively very high availability of the products at comparatively low price. With this, it is beneficial to make it a good business sense to purchase from India
- Pharmaceutical Capsules
- Pharmaceutical Tablets
- Pharmaceutical Injectables
- Pharmaceutical Syrups
- Antibacterial Pharmaceutical Products
- Life Saving Pharmaceutical Products
- Generic Pharmaceutical Products
- Biopharmaceutical Products
- Anesthesia Products
- Comparator Pharmaceutical Products for Clinical Trials
- Innovator Oncology & Specialized Products
- Oncology Products
Some of the salient features of our pharmaceutical products are cited below:
- Accurate composition
- Stable under various conditions
- No side effects
- Long shelf life
We offer up to 30,000 product lines, which may be for cardiovascular system and muscular skeletal disorders.
Apart from the above-mentioned products, we also supply the products, which are requested by our clients. We also export various surgical equipment and medical accessories to hospitals, clinical laboratories and disaster management operations.
Our products are widely demanded by clients belonging to pharmaceutical industry.
Prior to its availability in the market, we conduct stringent expiry date checking procedures of the products. It is done to guarantee that our stocks or new orders have at least 12 months expiry date on them. Further, we also put our endeavor to comply with our client’s specifications of minimum date requirements at the time of the order placement.
We can re-sell our products to any part of the world except the countries of Africa, Asia, Middle East and South America.
• Sourcing of the particular pharmaceutical product from the same lot or batch for maintaining consistent efficacy
• Procurement from reputed manufacturers
• Buying of the products directly from the authorized source of the company
In case of big order with large quantity, we can provide our clients with evidence of source. Following information are provided to them:
• Samples of the product [on request and at cost]
• Certificate of Analysis
• Pictures of the product
• Pedigree information
• Copy of purchase or delivery note
Asia 3,879,000,000 people (60.64% of the world's population)
Middle East and Africa 877,500,000 people (13.72% of the world's population)
South America 379,500,000 people (5.93% of the world's population)
Maintaining good term with reputed manufacturers across the world, we are able to offer international standard pharmaceutical products. Further, we have wide distribution network, which assists us in timely delivery of the products at the client’s end. There is flexibility in terms of delivery. We facilitate our clients to arrange own collection or can deliver the ordered product to their nominated Air Freight forwarders.
We offer free sample to our clients to judge its quality and accordingly they can place an order to buy the particular pharmaceutical products. Our clients are required to do full payment in advance prior to collection. For loyal clients, we facilitate Letter of Credit as a mode of payment.
The products are supplied to various other pharmaceutical wholesalers and major pharmacy retail multiples across the country. Various clientele to whom we offer the products include:
• Govt. Institutions
• Private Institutions
• Nursing Homes
Our international clients comprises of:
• International Clinical Organizations and Corporations
• International Trade Organizations
• Govt. Institutions in South America
Various Unilateral multi funded International agencies which demand our quality products are:
• African Development Bank
• Brazilian Government
• Red Cross
• United Nations
• World Bank
• US Army in Afghanistan and Iraq
Following are the types of organizations that demand our pharmaceutical drugs
• Wholesalers and Distributors
• Re-exporters based in USA and EU
• Sponsors or drug developers
• CRO (Contract Research Organisation)
• Hospitals or treatment administration sites
• Clinical Organizations
• Government Institutions
• Unilateral multi funded International agencies